The home of a Danish fashion blogger

Hi all! I arrived back to an extremely stormy, wet, and cold Sweden at 2am this morning -gah!  Thankfully I have beautiful scandinavian interior design to cheer me up. This is the home of Danish fashion blogger Stephanie Gundalech in the centre of Copenhagen captured by Line Klein and styled by Helen Wiggers for Elle Decoration DK.








Photography: Line Klein, Stylist: Helen Wiggers Home owner: Stephanie Gundalech.

Such a beautiful home, I especially love the soft earthy hues and the wall displays. Is there anything that stands out for you?

Thank you Line for the kind permission to share these images.

And there's a little good news on the my scandinavian home front.....a wonderful new sponsor!

A warm welcome to my new sponsor designcollectors. If you're passionate about beautiful things and love Eames Lounge Chairs, Panton chairs, Akari lamps....this online shop have the biggest stock of Vitra Home Collection in Europe. And what's more they're giving all my wonderful readers (you!) a discount of 15% (code MYSCAN). Yay! Thank you designcollectors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.