Stockholm; white, grey and dusty pink

For sale right now in the beautiful, smart district of Östermalm in Stockholm is this light, bright and airy apartment decorated in white and grey with a dusty pink accent. I love how the wishbone chairs make a focal point.







Per Janssons Fastighetsförmedling via Do you fancy this

So envious of the all white floors. What would be your absolute dream floor?

I think the print in the kitchen is  by one of my favourite Swedish typographers, Therese Sennerholt however, I can't find it on her website - am I wrong (could I be...no way!? haha!). I am always on the look out for great black and white prints, a current favourite is this one

On the subject of black and white....don't forget to enter my give-away if you haven't already (sorry to bang on about this, I just don't want anyone to miss out!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.