chevron back splash



Hello, so we are sporting the new look and I am loving the change of pace around here.  It feels refreshing.  

We have an empty kitchen now and have seen the plumber, electrician, and cabinet maker in a matter of just a few days.  Today they will start putting in the new cabinets and I cannot wait to see it all in action.  I will try to update my instagram with some snap shots of everything if your interested.  I am still undecided on the back splash style, I love this chevron pattern but I am afraid I would get bored of it and long for something a little simpler.  We have chosen the Chenille Vein Cut Limestone for the back splash but the sizing is very modern at 36" long.  I think we will be cutting them down to 4" x 9" tiles and running them more like a subway tile.   Any thoughts?  What do you have in your kitchen?

image via
Photobucket 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.