A white Swedish apartment

The Swedish estate agent Stadshem is like an interior magazine. Every page gives you great new ideas for your home! Todays' inspiration comes from this light and bright, all white apartment currently for sale in Sweden. Spot the guitars used to spice up the walls....






 


Stadshem

My sister Cas told me yesterday that she loves the inpsiration on My Scandinavian Home but sometimes gets frustrated because she doesn't kow where to find some of the items in the homes. So today I promised to do a bit of an I-spy! here goes......

I spy.........
The Bumling light above the dining room table
The Hang it All brightly coloured coat hooks in the hall (15% off with the code MYSCAN! woohoo)
The Model One Tivoli radio on the windowsill in the kitchen

Any other great pieces I've missed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.