My Scandinavian Home turns 1!

My Scandinavian Home turns 1 today! Happy Birthday to.....me?! Yay! It's been quite a year and things have changed a lot since my first ever post. To celebrate I thought I'd look back through the year at my four most popular posts.....

1. In the number one spot are my own images of my vintage drinks trolley posted here.

My Scandinavian Home


2. The beautiful white, central Malmö apartment recently for sale. Posted here.

Erik Olsson

3. A cool white Australian guest house with a vintage touch, posted here.


Gardener & Marks
 4. California dreaming...Victoria from SF Girl By Bay's incredibly cool monochrome and pink home, posted here.
SF Girl by Bay photographed by Bonnie Tsang
I have made lots of wonderful blog friends over the 12 months and would really like to thank you all for reading my blog, the support, and lovely comments.

Oh and because birthday celebrations should last as many days as possble, I've organised an exciting blog give-away for you all next week in partnership with the fab Scandinavian Design Centre, ooooo!

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comments:

Creator's Desk said...

It is nice to see an article dedicated to this important topic. Thank you for sharing.
Best Interior Designer in ludhiana

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.