Brooklyn home with reclaimed wood

Hello and happy Friday - wooohoooo! Ullis, a great and super stylish friend of mine (I'm still waiting to show her home here but apparently it's not ready...) tipped me off about this fab space belonging to Ariele, a self confessed 'builder, fixer and do it yourselfer', in Brooklyn New York. Ariele has a fab shop called Brooklyn to West where she sells the furniture she makes out of reclaimed wood. If her apartment is anything to go by I'm all over that shop like a wood saw (errr). Sadly they don't ship outside of the US so for those of us elsewhere it's just to drool!  

 





Brooklyn to West

What do you think? Do you have anything made of reclaimed wood in your home? I am always super impressed with tables made from upcycled wood doors.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.