Danish knock on wood

In Scandinavia wood floor is obviously a huge part of any interior space. So I am often being asked what type of wood floor to go for, usually a tricky question. But today I think I have the answer - Dinesen. This Danish wood floor company does everything right. The distinctive wide wood planks made from Douglas Fir are simply stunning. And it helps that the spaces are too!







Dinesen 

Modern floor, classic, simple, white interior with incredible architect, I'm in love!

This post about wood floors raises the big debate and one I am always battling with as a Brit in Sweden. Swedes are forever asking - why do you have carpets in England? What is your take on wall to wall carpet versus wall to wall wood floor?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.