changes in the dining room...


This is a picture of my dining room from many moons ago..  I have been "changing" it for what seems like at least 2 years now.  I am struggling.. I want something unique, I want something that is a reflection of me, I want something I love..

So since this photo was taken I have painted the room Slate from Restoration Hardware, which I love.  I have taken down the mirrors and put up a sunburst mirror, which I was not in love with and I have traded chairs many times.  Now we are having some vintage chairs I found upholstered in vintage linen and I am so excited to say that I am picking up my new artwork today.  I had a pair of pieces custom sized for that wall.  

Keep your fingers crossed that they came out perfect and that I like them on the wall!  Hopefully if they look super cool I will be able to share them with you when they are up.

I cannot believe we are already on Thursday- wishing a nice smooth transition into the weekend!


Photobucket 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.