Light Oak Wood Flooring



I have had wood flooring on my mind this week as I am specifying a big design job and have chosen to use a light oak wood flooring.  The flooring pictured above is by far one of my favorites and I have used it several times over the years.  We are debating on the chevron or some other pattern for the space as it is quite large.  I am looking to install this same floor in my Living and Dining area in the coming months also- which I am even more excited about.  Do you have a favorite that you have used?  If you do I would love to hear about it!

images via pinterest and Provenza

flooring shown in 3rd photo is Provenza Old World Collection Fossil Stone

Photobucket

1 comments:

sona; said...

Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about oak flooring

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.