House of Fifty



Have you seen the latest issue of House of Fifty?    (I'm not tech-savvy enough to know how to copy the pages and put them in a blog post or I would definitely show you some photos from my favorite articles, but if you haven't read it yet, you definitely should.)  With all of the new online magazines popping up, I have to say that House of Fifty is one of my favorites.  It's practical & beautiful.  There's even an article (by Kate at Centsational Girl) outlining how to take better photos!  (have you seen Kate's photos?!! = perfection)

Thanks so much to editor Janell Bealls for including me in the issue, and to my friend Sherry Moeller for writing an article about me & my new textile line.  (Sherry & I met through the DC Design House where Sherry was the PR guru.  She lives in the area and manages her own PR firm - Moki Media- and many of her clients are interior designers & architects.)

"Live Paisely" in Indigo (Linen)

I'm constantly amazed by what people in blogland are doing.  Reading through House of Fifty shows just how real & talented bloggers are.  From the authors to the photographers, those featured- it's really a special thing.  I had no idea -almost 3 years ago- when I started blogging that it would become such a big part of my life & introduce me to so many wonderful & giving people. 
Click here to read the issue!


xoxo, Lauren

We're taking on new clients for Fall!  If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.  We are in the DC- area but travel for select projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.