Creepy & Hysterical

I'd forgotten all about one of the games I used to play as a kid:  My best friend & I called them our "wizards."   We would look at each other upside down, cover up our noses & mouths and see "wizard" faces.  It looked like creepy men with beards.  Sometimes we'd draw lips on our foreheads and then make ridiculous facial expressions to see the mouths move.  Last night, I shared the game with my 4 year old (Christian) & husband (Dave) & my little sister (Morgan).  Christian's wizard was by far the best one I've ever seen.  It was so tiny & his eyes were so big.  I seriously CANNOT handle this:

{It's easier to "see" the wizards if you put your hand over the screen to hide the real nose/ face}

Dave's killed me too.  I drew lady lips on his head and since he's bald, his wizard had no beard, just a massive jowl:


This seriously makes me cry from laughing so hard. 

You won't regret playing.


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.