Whoah.

We're heading to Puerto Rico tomorrow for my cousin's wedding.  I'm going to be her maid  matron of honor & we have SO MUCH to do between now and 6 AM tomorrow morning.  (Doesn't "matron" just sound so serious??  I think it needs to be said in a very deep voice.)  I cannot WAIT to get on that plane but going on vacation honestly isn't the same when you run your own business.  I've felt sick about leaving for the past couple of weeks because there's just so much to get done. 

On the wedding note, I referred my cousin to a seller on Etsy to make us custom bridesmaid dresses (For the 3 bridesmaids) and $450 later, they have not arrived.  Yeah. And we leave tomorrow.  SO...  we've all been racing around finding backups and I'm using something I had recently bought because there's no time.  It's this dress in a different color:


{Free People}

In this color:

{not taupe...  pale blue/ pinks}

Although when I was just on the free people website grabbing these pics, I came across this and kind of love it:


Anyway, the wedding's on the beach and my cousin is one of the most beautiful people I've ever met and she truly looks like a goddess in her dress.  (And her fiance is awesome.) I'll share pics when we get home.

So...  It's been craziness getting ready to leave.  We've presented a bunch of designs to clients:

{a recent design board} 

We're finishing up an installation for a client who's on vacation today:

{Here's what it looked like as of last night...  We're accessorizing & receiving the rest of the furniture today although we just found out the our SOFA is not arriving in time.  I feel TERRIBLE and if the factory wasn't closed for vacation this week I'd seriously be driving down to North Carolina myself to get it.}

The kids have been enjoying the packing supplies for the install:




We had a photo shoot at the house this week including my office which was all prettied up and now looks like this:

{yummy.}

Justin just wandered down to the office and he looks like this:

{Love the morning sleepy eyes & behead}

And we haven't packed.  BUT...  my husband did just drop off a plate of pancakes to me in the office so I am OFF!  I'll attempt posts but may just be out!!


xoxo, Lauren

ps- Remember my plants form the Fall?  Most of them are still alive & now they'll live thanks to our house sitter!!  (i think the dog will be okay to ;) ;)
If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.