Queen Anne's Bouquet

Just wanted to share a quick peek of another one of my newest textile designs, Queen Anne's Bouquet, which I'm using on curtains in my bedroom at my dad's cottage in Antioch.  It's in an ivory linen & reminds me so much of our little field of wildflowers (including a ton of Queen Anne's Lace) growing right across the street from the house:  


{The kids picking wildflowers last summer}

I can't wait wake up to these in the mornings:

{It's actually a pretty large repeat but looks much smaller in this pic}

Here's a picture I took (color is off) of a print-out of my original drawing:


As soon as I have pics of the actual fabric/ curtains, I'll be sure to share!!
Have a great weekend & stay cool!!

 
xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.