Shopping on La Cienega: Maison au Natural No. 819


Love the hanging baskets!

This reminds me of the shop he had at South Coast Plaza so long ago.

 Love the pup!





My love for the vintage framed flags never ends!




Design details are so important to a shop and to your home.
Little collections make everything seem so much more interesting.





Astier de Villatte and vintage subway signs- yes please!







I am totally loving those lights!



I recently had a chance to do a little shopping in LA. 
I visited La Cienega for an event and had a little time to spare so I was able to stop by some of the fantastic shops.  Everyone was very sweet and welcoming and the displays and pieces were absolutely wonderful.  Each shop is unique and full of great inspiration.  
As you know I am a big fan of Dan Marty and when I walked into his newest shop for the first time it was just as I had imagined, creative and full of the most wonderful things!  

Visit the shop:

Maison Au Naturel
9AM - 5PM Monday-Friday, 11AM - 4PM Saturday
(310) 657-1002
819 La Cienega Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069

See my other posts on Dan here and here.

Also the Lovely Angela and Renee over at Under Spanish Moss were kind enough to interview me over lunch a little while back.  Check it out here!!

images by christina for greige
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.