Last Weekend for Showhouse!

For anyone in the DC area who was interested in going to the DC Design House to support Children's Hospital, this is the last weekend to do it!


{the desk view of room I designed.  Painting in the photo by John Matthew Moore, desk by Edelman Leather, Chair from John Rosselli Antiques, lamp by Stray Dog Designs, sisal rug by Stark, and grasscloth wallpaper by Seabrooke.}

I've had such an amazing time getting to know the other designers & the supporters of Children's Hospital,  making some wonderful new friends!  I'll never forget this experience.  The stories I've heard about children whose lives have been saved by Children's Hospital are incredible & moving.  So if you do have the chance today or tomorrow, head on over!!

I won't be there today (I have pink eye from my 3 year old- arrggg!!) but am hoping it clears up by tomorrow so that I can be there on the final day.

Also,  Better Homes & Gardens Magazine is coming to shoot the room on Monday!  I'll be sure to take some behind-the-scenes pictures to post this week. 

xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

Again, thank you to the amazing team of people who donated their services to help create the showroom:
 I use these businesses & people on most of my projects and stand by their work & appreciate being able to do business with them. I cannot say enough good things. They're THE BEST so if you need any local recommendations, here are mine:


Carpet Installation & Custom Carpet fabrication: The Carpet Customizer: (410)299-4380

They can really do anything & are adept with installing/ working with natural fiber rugs & do beautiful seagrass installations. They are on top of their jobs, are super-friendly, and keep in great contact with you.

Workroom for curtains & pillows & other soft goods: Paul David Designs
Paul & Nancy will take care of you and are amazing to work with. Their work is beautiful & fast.

Builder/ Contractor/ Electrical: CarrMichael Construction: They do it all from building beautiful homes to managing smaller projects & electrical work. Mike at CarrMichael Construction is friendly, dependable, organized and does exactly what he says he will do.

Wallpaper Installation: Michael DiGuiseppe. Everyone says he's the best in the area and after this insane segrass install, I definitely agree!

Painters: Blue Door Painters They're on-time, dependable and fair. (And I went to high school with the owner! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.