Better Homes & Gardens Shoot

Yesterday a team from Better Homes & Gardens Magazine photographed my DC Design House room for an upcoming issue!  Art director Shelley Caldwell flew into DC to direct the shoot done by photographer Helen Norman & her assistant F.J. Hughes for the day.

{Shelley & FJ}

Like all good photoshoots, props were brought in to make the room feel more lived-in.  They brought in some things that I would have loooved to have taken home with me incuding some cute bags.  :)

They took my picture in one of the madhatter wing Chairs & it was pretty hysterical because my man hands kept getting in the way. 


Dave (my husband) came to help me undo the room after the photoshoot and it was crazy to see the showhouse room almost empty again.  We loaded most of the room back into our cars and headed home.  Very bittersweet, but onto the next thing!  :)
 

xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.