Our Master Bath...




It has taken a while, a long while, but our Master Bath is finally done.  I am so excited to have it complete and be able to use it again!  It is clean and simple just as I had hoped.  I am still working on accessories and I feel like I want to add something to the walls, but for all intents and purposes it is complete.


We finally decided to use the wall mounted faucets which I am very happy we did, it is just a little bit different from the norm.  We mounted them just above the back splash and they are great with the vessel sinks from Kraus.





I love the Walker Zanger tile accent, it is just what we needed for a little something special in the shower.


We used soapstone on the counter and bath tub.  Which is so pretty, a little delicate but it is perfection.


The counter is the perfect spot for a few little things like my new vintage vanity mirror from the Pasadena flea market and my new Barr Co. candle.  The cabinet we converted has a lot of storage so I can keep everything tucked away.


I think this is one of my favorite things!!  I love the custom sconces from Cleveland Art.  They are so beautiful the pictures do not even do them justice.  They were the last pieces to be put in and they truly finished the space up.













The shower was really hard to photograph so this is the best way to see it.  We opted for the rain shower head, love it, and a completely glass enclosure.  The remodel was a lot more work than I thought but a great experience, and I am so happy with the results.

Photobucket Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.