Wallpaper is up!!

The wallpaper is up in my DC Design House Room and I'm so excited!!   


This grasscloth by Seabrooke  is so natural & textural.  I am a bit in love with it.  The trim is painted in Farrow and Ball's Dimmity which is a beautiful soft cream.  (Farrow & Ball is donating the paint for the entire Design House!! :)

Here's what it looked like before in case you forgot:

"Before"

We still have a lot of work to do but right now we're waiting on furnishings to arrive so fingers crossed everything makes it in time!! :)

And one more thing--  I found this lantern at an antique shop a few weeks ago:



I am {fully} in love with this piece and it will be going in my DC Design House room.  Check out the handblown textured glass.  It's completely worn & aged and beaten up and I'm crazy about it.  I love the filligree at both the top and bottom.  I'm going to have to get it rewired and add more chain and fix it up a bit but I plan on keeping the finish as-is.

Thank you so much to wallpaper hanger Michael DiGuiseppe who so generously donated his time to install the seagrass and also to Blue Door Painters who also generously gave their time for the Children's Hospital Showhouse.  (If you're in the DC-area I highly recommend both of these amazing companies!!) 
The DC Design House will run from April 9th to May 8th. and I hope you can make it :)


xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.