Wish List: Ally of From the Right Bank

I am sure many of you already know the super sweet Ally of From the Right Bank!  She has some really wonderful goodies to share on her wish list!

Hello, I'm Ally of FROM THE RIGHT BANK, a blog where I document my adventures in setting up and decorating a new house and occasional travels to far flung places.


Christmas is my favorite holiday so I'm delighted to share with you some of the things I'm planning on giving this year. They all happen to be things I wouldn't mind receiving myself (as I think all gifts should be)! I wish you a very happy holiday season!






Adds both fun and glam to any table.




Instant party on the go.






Perfect for the fashionista and/or traveler.






Like sculpture for your office.






Much more fun than just one planner in one color for the whole year.






For the anglophile's desk.






Beautiful coffee table book that everyone will love.






Heavenly scents in pretty blue packaging.






Light, compact, fast-drying towel made of pretty striped Irish linen.






No words needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.