Eric Zener at Gallery Henoch




One of my favorite artists is starting a show today in New York!  For the last 5 years I have been in LOVE with the artwork of Eric Zener.  His ability to capture life amazes me.  I have a few limited edition prints in my home and I dream of someday having an original.  I say dream because I am not sure I would even have it out for fear that someone might touch it.  A few years back my husband and I were in New York and it happened to fall at the same time as one of his exhibitions.  I was so excited to see his paintings in person.  They were even more amazing, the detail and the amount of work that must go into each piece is just phenomenal, my husband was equally impressed.  So if you are in New York and you can see his work I highly recommend taking a bit of your time.  

All images from Eric Zener

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.