100th post and The Greige Loft in Amsterdam


















So I had plans for today's post.. but I had to toss those out and show you this beautiful space. I am just in awe! It is the perfect expression of what I think greige is. It is rough, raw, masculine and feminine at the same time, warm and cool, grey but brown, soft yet industrial.. I could go on and on. I could only dream of creating such a beauty. This is an old sugar factory (1763 it was built) turned into a home with the use of Italian Linen draperies and amazing found pieces.

Thank you all for following me here or just stopping by to visit! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy discovering beautiful things to share with you! Here's to 100 more!

Have an amazing day!

images from Dim Balem via loft life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.