S.O.S- SUNFLOWER TOILE WALLPAPER!!

update: THANK YOU DANA & SUZANNE!! :) It's Cowtan & Tout's Botanique Spectaculaire!! (and below is the image from House Beautiful I was thinking of)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm searching & searching for a particular wallpaper & I'm pretty sure some of you know it. It's a sunflower toile.

It reminds me of this Studio Printworks pineapple paper (below) but instead, it's sunflowers.



It was featured in a House Beautiful article (a year or 2 ago??) in an attic type room on the walls, ceilings if I'm remembering correctly. (My magazines are all packed up!! arg!!!) I think it was a guest house??


Darryl Carter also used it and it's pictured in his book, The New Traditonal, on page 85. (No scanners working right now & am not sure what I can do??) If anyone else has a pic of the wallpaper, could you send it to me?? Or if you know who makes it??

thanks so much!!!

xoxo,

lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.