Beach Dwelling


Beach Dwelling is one of my favorite online stores to browse through for inspiration.



They carry items from manufacturers such as Shabby Chic & Canopy Designs. (And tons more, I just haven't figured them out yet!) Check out this amazing pearl chandelier:



The images they use are beautiful. Love all the calm contrast in this room:


They have a nice collection of Swedish pieces too. Their simplicity is perfect to me.

I LOVE the armillary sphere in this kitchen. Actually, I love the whole kitchen. The grays are gorgeous & make it a great space to do seasonal colors with. (Nothing makes me happier than reaccessorizing often! :)




What a great mix of antiqu- modern with that hint of natural I LOVE:




These trestle tables are on my "dream list" that goes along with the house. So beautiful. And we've been seeing lots of horns lately, so here's a fun one. A bit lighter & more feminine-looking than usual.


Hope you enjoy checking out the store!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © home design ideas. All Rights Reserved.